Difficult & Unconventional: Urban Environment/Emerystation Greenway Building, Phase III Project
In a very confined urban setting, Pacific States completed a series of different project elements, not usually found in a constricted location; earth stabilization, high-volume twenty four hour groundwater collection and treatment, and excavation and removal of RCRA-hazardous waste. These tasks were all completed while both residential and commercial operations were in extremely close proximity, and under the direction of multiple agencies.
Client: DPR Construction, Inc.
Location: Emeryville, CA
Project Duration: 15 months
- Demolition of former building slab and foundation
- Excavation of soft sediments, on-site stabilization
- 20,000 CY of Class II, Cal-Haz, and RCRA-Haz Soil Excavation and T&D
- 24-Hour Operation and Maintenance of Groundwater Treatment System Discharging under NPDES Permit
- Preparation of Site Specific HASP, Work Plan, Traffic Control Plan, and Dust Control Plan
DIFFICULT & UNCONVENTIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
<<Urban Environment/Emerystation Greenway Building, Phase III Project