Urban Site Mitigation: TBD Curtis Park Village Remediation Project
Remediation of a Former Railroad Yard Impacted with Heavy Metals and Hydrocarbons.
Client: Environmental Resources Management
Regulatory Oversight: DTSC and BAAQMD
- Removal of over 50 Trees and Demolition of Several Small Structures
- Removal of over 9,000 CY of Concrete
- Removal and Relocation of over 20,000 CY of Impacted Soil to Various Industrial and Residential Portions of the Site Prior to Capping with Clean Soils.
- 24-Hour Operation and Maintenance of Groundwater Treatment System Discharging under NPDES Permit
- Site Specific HASP, Air Monitoring Plan, Dust Control Plan, SWPPP, and Traffic Control Plan with Oversight from DTSC and BAAQMD
REMEDIATION AND RECLAMATION PROJECTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
<<Remediation & Reclamation: Urban Site Mitigation, Curtis Park