Urban Site Mitigation: TBD Curtis Park Village Remediation Project
REMEDIATION AND RECLAMATION PROJECTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
<<Remediation & Reclamation: Urban Site Mitigation, Curtis Park
Remediation of a Former Railroad Yard Impacted with Heavy Metals and Hydrocarbons.
Client: Environmental Resources Management
Regulatory Oversight: DTSC and BAAQMD
- Removal of over 50 Trees and Demolition of Several Small Structures
- Removal of over 9,000 CY of Concrete
- Removal and Relocation of over 20,000 CY of Impacted Soil to Various Industrial and Residential Portions of the Site Prior to Capping with Clean Soils.
- 24-Hour Operation and Maintenance of Groundwater Treatment System Discharging under NPDES Permit
- Site Specific HASP, Air Monitoring Plan, Dust Control Plan, SWPPP, and Traffic Control Plan with Oversight from DTSC and BAAQMD