Remediation Urban Site: City of Emeryville
Working on a Brownfields site for the redevelopment to a location in Emeryville, Pacific States coordinated the remediation at a high-profile downtown location, while accommodating the strict requirements of both City planners and neighboring facilities.
Client: City of Emeryville
Regulatory Oversight: DTSC
Project Duration: 10 months
- 50,000 tons of Class II, Cal-Haz, and RCRA-Haz Soil Ex and T&D
- Working in Level B,C, and D PPE
- Vibration Monitoring During Shoring Installation
- Underground Storage Tank Removal and Disposal
- 24-Hour Operation and Maintenance of Groundwater Treatment System
- 50,000 tons of Clean Import Fill and Compaction
- Preparation of DTSC Approved HASP, Traffic Control Plan and Dust Control Plan
REMEDIATION AND RECLAMATION PROJECTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
<<Remediation: Urban Site Management City of Emeryville