Remediation: Systems Install and Operations, Highway 65 Bypass Storm Water Treatment
REMEDIATION AND RECLAMATION PROJECTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
During construction of a highway for CalTrans, it was discovered that sediment containing petroleum hydrocarbons were impacting areas immediately adjacent to the project. PSEC was retained to design, construct and operate this system, one large enough to be capable of handling the Basin Plan requirements for both volume and contaminate load, during the rainy season. Successfully handled over 60MM gallons of runoff, at rates up to 1,100 Gallons per Minute.
Client: Dept. of Transportation (Caltrans)
Location: Lincoln, CA
Project Duration: 5 months
- Designed, Assembled, and Operated 6 Active Treatment Systems (ATS)
- Captured, Collected and Treated over 60 Million Gallons of Sediment Laden Storm Water to the Discharge Limits Specified in the Basin Plan from Over 8 Miles of Partially Constructed Roadway
- ATS Processing Rates Ranged from 700-1,100 GPM
- Underground Storage Tank Removal and Disposal
- 24-Hour Per Day Operation Throughout Successive Rain Producing Storms