Site Remediation: Florida Avenue
Client: City of San Bruno
Location: San Bruno, CA
- Abatement and Demolition of 4 structures originally built in the 1920’s.
- Lead paint abatement on home, outbuildings, and garage.
- Asbestos abatement on home, outbuildings, and garage.
- Surgically remove a large wood carving prior to abatement and demolition.
- Salvage for the city’s future use in the park design: ornamental tiles, French doors, decorative fence and gate, a large wood carving.
- Demolition of home, outbuildings, garage, and workshop.
- Excavate, transport, and dispose of approximately 600 tons of soil to a class II facility.
- Place, grade, and compact approximately 700 tons of import for future use as a park
REMEDIATION AND RECLAMATION PROJECTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
<<Site Remediation: Florida Avenue