Mine Reclamation: Leona Quarry Reclamation Monte Vista Development, Urban Infill and Land Development
REMEDIATION AND RECLAMATION PROJECTS
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
The Monte Vista Development project involved the clean closure and repurposing of a former quarry into a Master Planned Residential Community along the 580 corridor in the San Francisco Bay Area. The entire process, from financing through CEQA and eventual construction was completed by PSEC and her sister companies..
Client: PSEC Owner & Developer, Project in the City of Oakland, CA
Regulatory Oversight: DTSC, The City of Oakland, The State of California, BAAQMD, RWQCB
Project Status: Complete
- Owner & Developer, Secured Private Funding
- Transformation of an operational rock Quarry into a 427 Home Master Planned Residential Community
- Land acquisition, rezoning, planning, CEQA Process, entitlements and permitting
- Construction of the community including all required infrastructure and CM oversight on the infrastructure build-out phase
- Project Infrastructure Value – $40Mil
- Total Project Value at Build-out $200Mil
- Project Status – Complete