Post-Disaster Response Services: Glenview Fire Incident
POST-DISASTER RESPONSE SERVICES
Choose from the following links for further information about individual projects.
<<Fire Services: Glenview Incident
Immediate mobilization in response to gas line rupture and subsequent explosion that destroyed 35 residences and 70 vehicles.
Regulatory Agency: The State of California, BAAQMD, City of San Bruno, DTSC
Project Duration: 2 months
- Remediation and Disposal of Suspected Asbestos Containing Ash
- Demolition of Remaining Structures, including Foundations, Driveways, and Masonry Chimneys
- Removal of Remaining Landscaping and the Upper 2-3 Inches of Soil
- Confirmation Sampling following demolition and soil removal activities
- All work performed under Cal Recycle in consultation of SMCHD, Cal EPA, USEPA, DTSC, BAAQMD, and City of San Bruno
- Project completed under high level of Media Scrutiny and with sensitivity to the needs of the homeowners
- PSEC Performance resulted in a Letter of Commendation from San Mateo County Department of Environmental Health